.Join WRMA in Chicago!
WRMA’s 17th Annual Meeting will feature emerging perspectives on forecasting and modeling as well as weather risk management’s role in agriculture, power, and renewable energy. We are expecting 60-80 international weather risk professionals over two days to discuss these topics as well as potential regulatory impacts and real world applications in our end user session.
The 17th Annual Weather Risk Management Association Meeting sessions will be held on June 18th and 19th at the Offices of CME located at 20 S. Wacker Street, Chicago, IL 60603. On June 17th, the Opening Reception will be held at the meeting hotel, The Palmer House located at 17 E. Monroe Street, Chicago, IL 60603. Registration to the full event includes access to the Opening Reception and the Evening Event on June 18th. Companion event passes are available for purchase.
Early Bird Registration
Register Early and Save!
$795 (Before May 15th)
$995 (After May 15th)
$1395 (Before May 15th)
$1695 (After May 15th)
Hear From High Level Speakers
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Dr. Phil Klotzbach, Colorado State University
- Paul Rudewick, National Manufacturing Energy Cooperative
- Rob Cowhig, Southstar Energy
- Peter Platzer, CEO, Spire
- Patti Guatteri, Swiss Re Capital Markets
- Peter DiFiore, Cartesian RE Management Fund
- Dan Cekander, V.P. of Agricultural Futures Research, Jefferies
- Tom Neher, Swiss Re Corporate Solutions
- Nelson Neale, Land O’Lakes
- Brian O’Hearne, President, eWeather Risk
- Claude Brown, Partner, Reed Smith
- Eric Wertz, MDA Weather
- Phil Hayes, Speedwell Weather
- Jordan Alpert, NOAA
Group Rate at the Palmer House Hotel
WRMA has reserved a group of rooms at The Palmer House, a Hilton Hotel, located at 17 East Monroe St, Chicago, IL 60603 at a rate of $239/night+. This rate is available three days before and after the event based on availability. To make a reservation, please call 1-800-445-8667 and reference WRMA. Reservations must be made no later than Tuesday, May 26, 2015. www.palmerhouse.hilton.com.
Join WRMA in 2015 and Attend this Meeting for Free
Sign up as a new Regular Member in 2015 and receive two complimentary passes to attend any WRMA event in 2015.