Prorated Regular Member: $1,625 US Sign Up for a Prorated Regular Membership Here
Prorated University Member: $250 US Sign Up for a Prorated University Membership Here
WRMA is offering new prorated regular members one complimentary pass to any WRMA Meeting (US and/or EU) when purchasing a prorated regular membership. Simply contact WRMA staff to use your pass.
Maximizing Industry Access and Knowledge
- Discounted Access: Members receive access to the analysis of industry specialists in Environmental Finance and other Risk Publications products at a discounted rate.
- Weekly WRMA Industry e-Newsletter: Stay informed on emerging weather risk issues and news.
- Access to Weather Derivatives Industry Surveys: WRMA contracts a third party to survey the current size of the OTC and CME market using WRMA member data. Results are hosted on the Members Only section of the website.
Highlighting Member Company Services
- Posting of Member Company Press Releases: WRMA promotes its members by featuring press releases on the website and in the weekly e-newsletter.
- Announce Career Opportunities: The WRMA Job Board is complimentary for members. Whether members have openings at their companies or are looking to bring on candidates or interns, this is the webpage to post availability.
- Reach Potential Customers: WRMA members’ products and services are featured in the online Membership Directory.
Developing Opportunities for Growth
- Global WRMA Meetings: WRMA hosts two to three international meetings throughout the year. Past meetings have been hosted in the US, Europe, Australia and Asia. Meetings cover new developments in the market and are an important occasion to meet the majority of weather market participants in one place. Members receive substantial discounts to attend and participate in the WRMA meetings.
- Access to Networking and Educational Programs: WRMA’s events give WRMA members a forum to contribute their professional knowledge and concerns on industry issues.
- International Symposiums: Member companies have taken the initiative to host Weather Market Symposiums around the world to help promote the value of the weather market.